Hello my lovely readers those who are new and the old ones welcome to another read of the day.
I would like to ask how everyone is doing and how the soon to be holiday season is getting on with you . Have you done your christmas shopping yet or you are just like me a last-minute shopper.
So anyway i hope you are all well and for those in areas experiencing the storm I am so sorry and my prayers go out to you. For todays topic we are going to be talking about the side effects of drinking a lot of cups of tea a day.
If you live in England you know a cup of tea is tradition like Tea parties , Lunch tea parties , you cannot live in England and not be a heavy tea drinker. So shout out to my English Tea drinkers lets keep the queen happy by passing on this tradition hahah
The reason as to why I am writing about this topic is because I experience a lot of thirst each time i try drink tea, I end up feeling the need to drink a lot of water. This disturbs me a lot and so i went on a hunt to find out why i feel this way and maybe share this with you all.. One things you should put at the back of your mind is that Tea is dehydrating when consumed a lot hence my thirst issues .
First and fore most if you live in a cold place drinking tea is one of the things that is non costly to keeping warm avoiding these winter blues. However, when you drink too much of it apparently, it can have a lot of disturbing effects.
To make it clearly this topic is solely based on White tea in general which is milk and black tea. But please note even herbal teas have some of these effects. (I do not drink milk therefore I am a herbal tea “expert” if i may claim). And i would highly recommend any one to try green tea its the best. this is my best green tea Clipper Organic Green Tea – 50 Bags. The taste the tea and the price its worth it try it.
I will start with the positive ones and then move on to the negative ones.
1.It is allegedly believed that drinking at least two to three cups of black tea or green can help reduce the chances of developing type 2 diabetes by up to 25 percent.
2. It is said that the antioxidants and magnesium compounds found in tea can help keep weight down.
3. Tea may reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke and this is the health benefit which has the strongest evidence.
Tea may boost the immune system . It is believed that tea can tune up immune system cells so they reach their targets quicker.
1. When it comes to negative effects trust me their are a lot of them , the list is endless which makes me wonder what the hell we consume in this world if just simple water and a tea bag is not beneficial.
2. Stained teeth is another side effect that can you may experience this cannot go unnoticed. I tend to drink most of my stuff using a straw due to the fact that i do not want to stain my teeth.
3. Liver injury combined with excessive alcohol consumption.Your liver can seriously get damaged if you mix the two together often
4. Insomnia due to the high levels of caffeine. This will leave you feeling tired and having sleepless nights. Try decaffeinated tea.
5. Increased dehydration. this is something i personally experience for sure as i have shared above.
There are a lot of side effects believe me but these are just a few. I wanted to point out.
Please note that drinking at least 5 cups is okay but going beyond that is a so risky. Try drinking warm water.
Please leave down a comment and let me know if these effects make you want to reduce your tea consumption or you are just one of those who does not really care but would love themselves a good cup of tea in this cold weather.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL LINK THE PAGES ON MY PAGE TO WATCH
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
UNITLL NEXT TIME